iOS 10 Public beta out!!!!!:-Hey guys, the most awaiting ios 10 public beta is out now you can get ios 10 public beta on your iphone right now.Apple released it’s initial ios 10 beta a month before and the ios 10 public beta in july. The main motto of releasing public beta versions is to help find the bugs and give feedback so that giant apple will have an idea of user experience accordingly it will enhance the features.
iOS 10 is coming this fall with a ton of new features — features that need real-world testing before the software officially launches. As such, Apple is once again letting interested users check out iOS 10 and provide feedback before it goes into wide release.If you are excited just like me let’s jump on to quickly getting ios 10 public beta however, you will have to go through the public beta download and install process. While it’s not complicated, it is different. So, we’re going to walk you through it and give you a place to ask questions if you need extra help.
“Highly Recomended:-Take full Archive back up of your iphone or ipad before Testing any ios 10 beta Software”
- 0.1 “Highly Recomended:-Take full Archive back up of your iphone or ipad before Testing any ios 10 beta Software”
- 1 How to register your account for the iOS 10 public beta
- 2 How to enroll your iPhone or iPad in the iOS 10 public beta
- 3 How to install the iOS 10 public beta Easy Steps.
- 4 How to get started with iOS 10 public beta-Have Fun Testing new features
NOTE:-To use an iOS beta release, you need to be a member of the Apple Beta Software Program, Customer Seed Program, or iOS Developer Program. Here’s what to do before and after you install an iOS beta release on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
How to register your account for the iOS 10 public beta
First and foremost thing is to register your account for the ios 10 public beta while it’s an easy process.I’ll show you step by step procedure to register your account just follow the steps
If you’ve already joined an Apple public beta in the past, you shouldn’t need to register again for iOS 10; simply sign in with the same Apple ID that you have registered before. If you’ve never joined and a new user to public beta software before, you’ll need to start by signing up with your Apple ID.
- Go to beta.apple.com on the iPhone or iPad you want to enroll in the beta.
- Tap on Sign up to get started. (If you’ve already signed up for a previous public beta, tap on Sign in andyou can directly jump to next steps that is “How to enroll your device” section below)
- Enter you Apple ID email address and password.
- Tap Sign in.
- Tap Accept to agree to the terms and conditions.
Once you’re signed up and signed in, it’s time to start downloading.
How to enroll your iPhone or iPad in the iOS 10 public beta
To install ios 10 public beta you need to create profile.Unlike regular iOS updates, where you just tap and start downloading, Apple is using configuration profiles to validate devices for the iOS 10 public beta. Here’s how to install it.make sure you have deleted the previous profile if you have any.
Note: If you’ve been on a previous iOS public beta, you may need to remove the previous beta profile before installing the iOS 10 version. You can do so by going to Settings > General > Profile, selecting the iOS Beta Software Profile, and pressing Delete Profile.
- Go to beta.apple.com, if you’re not there already.
- Tap the iOS tab, if it’s not highlighted already.
- Tap on Download profile.
- Tap on Install in the upper right corner.
- Enter your Passcode.
- Tap on Install, this time to consent to the beta agreement.
- Tap on Install at the bottom to confirm.
- Tap on Restart to reboot your device.
Once your iPhone or iPad has finished rebooting, it should start to download iOS 10 automatically. From this point on, the process is the same as any other iOS update.
How to install the iOS 10 public beta Easy Steps.
To install the iOS 10 beta, you’ll need to visit Software Update on your iPhone or iPad.
- Launch Settings from your Home screen, tap on General, then tap on Software Update.
- Once the update appears, tap on Download and Install.
- Enter your Passcode.
- Tap Agree to the Terms and Conditions.
Tap Agree again to confirm.
Your iPhone or iPad will reboot to install iOS 10. There will be a couple progress bars going across the screen. Sit tight, and let everything finish.
How to get started with iOS 10 public beta-Have Fun Testing new features
Once your iPhone or iPad reboots, it’ll be running iOS 10. There’s a brief bit of setup you’ll need to go through, however, as the system will have changed enough that it’ll need your login to complete the update.
- Tap Continue.
- Enter your Apple ID password. iCloud settings will update, so give it a minute.
- Tap Get Started.
Once that’s done, you’ll be on the Home screen and ready to rock iOS 10.
iOS 10 includes loads of new features and changes including redesigned Music and News apps, the first Home app for HomeKit, a redesigned Lock screen and Home screen experience for widgets, tons of iMessage features in Messages, and much more. Apple tends to tweak major software updates during the beta period, too, so we’ll update with any notable changes.