Download ios 10 beta:Hey Guys most awaiting ios 10 beta version is out now.But it may take few more months to release official ios 10.As of now we can download ios 10 beta and enjoy the latest features on iphone.Today in this guide I will explain you how to install ios 10 beta on your iphone 6s, 6, Plus, SE, 5s, 5c, 5, iPad, iPod.Will show you step by step to get latest ios 10 beta version.In this guide on how to get the iOS 10 beta and give it a whirl before the public release in the fall.
You have two options to get the iOS 10 beta before the rest of the crowd and we’ll walk you through both of them. The following guide will help you download and install iOS 10 beta on your compatible iPhone, iPad or iPod touch device the right way
Before going ahead with installing iOS 10 beta on your device, it is important to note that this is a very early beta of iOS 10 which is prone to bugs and issues and hence isn’t really advisable to install on primary devices. We recommend installing iOS 10 beta on test devices only.
Method 1: Download and Install ios 10 beta with Apple’s Developer Account
- 0.1 Method 1: Download and Install ios 10 beta with Apple’s Developer Account
- 0.2 Method 2: How To Install iOS 10 Beta OTA Update Without Developer Account
- 1 Method 1: Download ios 10 beta and Install with Apple’s Developer Account:
- 2 Method 2: How To dowload iOS 10 Beta Install it with OTA Update Without Developer Account.
Method 2: How To Install iOS 10 Beta OTA Update Without Developer Account
With Apple having revealed iOS 10 in all its glory at WWDC kickoff, and as is the custom, having released the first beta for users enrolled into the Apple Developer Program, it is likely many are itching to get their hands on the latest iteration of the company’s mobile OS. Those who aren’t registered with the Apple Developer Program, however, will have to wait a little longer.
Method 1: Download ios 10 beta and Install with Apple’s Developer Account:
- To get ios 10 beta on your device you need to first create your own account at Apple’s developers programme
- If you don’t Have an account please create one account with above mentioned Link
- Please Login to Account section of Apple using Apple’s account ID
Now you will need to register your UDID with Apple for the iOS device you want to install the beta on. To find the UDID of your device, simply plug your device into iTunes, select it, and then click on the serial number for it to show the UDID, . Now copy this number using ctrl+c on Windows, or command+c on Mac
- Now go to the main Account section of the page, Click on Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles.
- From the Devices section found in the left panel, click on All.
- Then you will see all the compatible devices.From the list select your Device
- Now from right hand panel, click on “+”, and then add the UDID of your iOS device.
- Once the UDID has been added, head to the Develop > Downloads section. You can find this page directly at .
Now from here, select your device from drop down to begin downloading the required iTunes-restorable iOS 10 beta firmware file.
Method 2: How To dowload iOS 10 Beta Install it with OTA Update Without Developer Account.
In this method you can get download ios 10 beta it involves the installation of a verified Apple Configuration Profile that triggers an OTA update to the beta firmware. As is the wise thing to do before any and all beta build installations, backup your device to iCloud or iTunes before starting. I can’t stress this enough. Make sure you have secured your data in case something goes wrong or you decide to go for a fresh restore later on
This is what you need to do.Just follow the below steps to get the ios 10 beta without Developer Account
Step 1: On your iOS device, launch Safari, and open this link: bit.ly/29kVIjk.
Step 2: Download the profile to your device by tapping the Download Now button.
Step 3: If asked “on which device would you like to install this profile?” select iPhone.
Step 4: In the screen that follows, hit Install. After the profile is installed, your device will be rebooted.
Coming back to the iTunes-restorable firmware download method, make sure that iTunes installed on your Windows PC or Mac is the latest version. Once you are sure it’s on the latest version, launch iTunes and also connect your iOS device to the computer.
Now to install the beta, Mac users need to hold the Alt key, If you are a Windows userit willl be the Shift key, and then click on the Restore iPhone… button. iTunes will now prompt you to select the ipsw firmware file. Select iOS 10 beta file you downloaded earlier.
Now sit back and relax as iTunes installs iOS 10 beta on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Be patient as this could take some time depending on the speed of your computer and the type of device you are installing it on. Once installed, your device will reboot automatically and you’ll be greeted with Hello screen of iOS 10. Happy testing