The mobile number portability for Jio has been available from 5th September 2016. So, All the interested current users of Airtel,Idea, Vodafone, BSNL or any other carrier will be able to port to reliance Jio from now Onwards.But due to heavy demand for JIO SIM it’s been difficult get the new Jio SIM.Instead users are interested to port their current number to JIO.Let’s how we can port to JIO SIM.So let’s get Started.
Is your PC slowing down here is How To Use PenDrive As RAM to Increase PC Speed-Virtual RAM.
Port to Reliance Jio 4G|Switch your mobile number to Reliance Jio – MNP Guide
Reliance Jio’s 4G services will became available absolutely free as part of the ‘Jio welcome offer’, which means anyone can try them at no charge. This Reliance Jio welcome offer will be valid till December 31, after which the announced rates will be applicable.Free voice calling and lucrative data prices are sure to tempt many users to make the switch to Jio networks. Instead of getting a new number, you can opt for mobile number portability (MNP) to Port To Reliance Jio network without changing your phone number.Because of nationwide MNP, subscribers of Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, and other telcos can Port to Reliance Jio and avail the free Preview Offer till end of the year without changing their number.
Most awaited Iphone 7 is out grab it now here is How to Pre-Order iPhone 7 Online Now get your iphone 7 now!!!
Reliance Jio 4G: Here’s how to port your mobile number to JIO network:
Reliance Jio 4G SIM will be made available at nearly two lakh stores across the country. According to a PTI report, Jio SIMs will also be available at locations where SIMs from other vendors are also sold.Now you can port to reliance jio sim.You can keep your existing number and switch to Jio.
Here’s how you can switch to a Reliance Jio network without change your existing number:
How to Port Out your Current Number to Jio Network without taking new number.
Follow below steps to port to reliance jio:
- Send an SMS saying “PORT Mobile Number” to 1900( PORT <Mobile Number> to 1900)
- . Make sure the number that you use to send the SMS, is the one that you want to port to Reliance Jio. This SMS will convey your request to port out of your current service provider. Charges as per your current service provider’s tariffs will be applicable on the SMS.
- You should receive an SMS, with a Unique Port Code (UPC). This UPC is valid for a period of 15 days, and is your key to switch your number from your current service provider to Reliance Jio.
- Locate a Reliance Digital Store near you, and visit the store, to get the customer application form. Fill out all the necessary details in the given form.
- Next, you will have to provide all the important documents like the ID Proof, residential proof, Aadhar/ PAN Card, and passport size photographs. Submit the fully filled form, along with copies of all the required documents and the photographs at the store.
- A new SIM card will be given to you. However, as per telecom regulations, you will remain with your current service provider, for the next five days. On the sixth day, you can remove the current SIM card and insert your new Reliance Jio 4G SIM card into your 4G enabled handset.
The Reliance Jio SIM could take up to 7 days to activate, and a fee of Rs. 19 will be charged. During porting, your number might be dead for about two hours (sometime between 10pm and 5am) before the new Reliance Jio SIM gets activated. Once your current SIM starts showing “No Service”, it’s likely time to put in your new Reliance Jio SIM.
Want to watch latest movies online : Top 20+ Best Free movie Streaming sites,Watch Free Movies without downloading-Updated